If you’re looking to add some Boho curtains but are unsure of where to start, look no further! We’ve found 15 of the best Boho curtains on the market that will add color, pattern, eclectic vibes, and coziness to any room.
Disclaimer: The information included in this post is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal, financial, or DIY advice. We highly suggest consulting a professional before attempting any DIY home improvements or repairs.
15 Boho Curtains We Can’t Get Enough Of
The Boho design trend has taken off in the past few years. Inspired by the lifestyles of travelers, artists, musicians, and writers, Boho style combines a unique mix of colors and patterns, romance and functionality, art and purpose. If you’re searching for a set of curtains to fit within this style trend, check out the list below.
1. Nicetown – Flax Linen Sheer Boho Curtains
A defining feature of the Boho style is geometric prints and patterns, which these curtains showcase nicely. They combine a variety of different geometric prints with a neutral grey and cream color palette. They are also semi-transparent, which creates an airy and romantic feel without sacrificing privacy.
2. Colorbird – Semi-Blackout Window Curtains
A common textural theme throughout Boho-style pieces is tassels. These linen and cotton Boho curtain panels are a solid off-white color with a border of black tassels that provide visual interest to your window treatments without overpowering the room.
3. Lush Décor – Bohemian Stripe Window Curtain Panel Pair
With their unique combination of bright colors and bold patterns, these curtains scream Boho. They are lightweight and flowy. Not only do they provide a good balance between letting light in and privacy, but these funky striped curtains would also make the perfect statement piece in your Boho-style room.
4. Pureaqu – Faux Linen Stripe Pattern Sheer Curtains
These beautifully semi-sheer curtains are made from imitation linen and embroidered with rainbow-colored stripes down the panels. Each stripe has multi-colored chenille puffs.
This helps it create dimension and give the curtains that eclectic Boho vibe. These Boho curtains would be the perfect addition to any room needing a little boost of color or visual interest.
5. Melodieux – Pom Pom Velvet Blackout Curtains
For a more luxurious Boho feel, these green velvet curtains are a must-buy. They combine sumptuous textures with a dangling border of gold and dark green pom poms. While heavier than sheer options, they will block out a lot of light and keep your room cool.
This is also a great option if you’re looking to play up the vintage feel of your furniture pieces or to balance out more modern items with something that has a more antique or glamorous feel.
6. Miller – Embroidered Floral Design Boho Curtain
This Boho curtain sings to the romantic at heart. The curtains feature a stunning floral embroidery pattern down the length of each panel in a gold color that contrasts nicely with the sheer white fabric.
The embroidery also provides a textural element that makes these curtains stand out. Because of their sheer look, they let in plenty of light and will ultimately lend a Boho-styled room the touch of elegance it needs.
7. DriftAway – Boho Velvet Handmade Tassel Curtain
Add a spot of sunshine to your room with these golden yellow velvet Boho curtains. They are soft to the touch and feature a border of handmade tassels for that artistic and fun Boho vibe. These curtains are excellent for blocking out the sun and serve as a sound barrier, helping keep your home private and quiet.
8. Jinchan – Green Embroidered Bordered Window Curtains
These light linen curtains are the perfect choice for those looking for a more understated Boho curtain. Each unlined, semi-sheer panel has a pattern of sage green embroidery down each side and bronze grommets across the top for easy hanging. This curtain would look perfect in a room with a soft or more neutral color palette.
9. Labhanshi – Moroccan Medallion Floral Ombre Mandala Window Curtains
Nothing says Boho quite like a beautiful Moroccan print. Each machine-washable panel is made from 100 percent cotton and features a lovely floral mandala pattern. There are also tassels around the border of each panel for that extra Boho touch.
These Boho curtains come in two bright colors, white and gold or white and rose-gold, and while not sheer, they are a thinner curtain option for those wanting to let in plenty of light.
10. Livalaya – Macrame Curtain
The intricate craftsmanship and chunky texture of a macrame curtain make it a popular choice for Boho décor. It is made from a 100 percent 4mm cotton cord and features a diamond design with a long fringe at the bottom.
Although not the best option for privacy due to its handwoven, see-through design, this curtain can be easily layered over a light-colored sheer panel for light blocking and increased privacy. This macrame-style curtain would also make an excellent room divider or wall hanging.
11. KB & Me – Ivory Macrame Tufted Tassel Window Treatment Panels
If a full macrame curtain isn’t your style, these ivory-colored curtains with their hand-tufted fringe trims might do the trick. The curtains have a more minimalist look to them and feature a large, textured chevron pattern down the length of the panels.
They are made from 100 percent cotton and are easy to care for. All in all, this Boho curtain is a great option for the bohemian looking to keep their space light and airy.
12. Yuxnt – Semi-Blackout Geometric Farmhouse Curtain (Bohemian Style)
Combine delicate patterns, tasseled borders, and a versatile color palette with this Boho curtain. While the neutral cream and black pattern printed on the curtains are less attention-grabbing than a brightly colored pattern, these curtains have a visual appeal that works well as a statement art piece or as simple window treatments for privacy.
13. Popular Handicrafts – Elephant Mandala Curtain
This Boho curtain features a detailed screen print featuring elephants. When closed, the two panels create a singular image that gives the illusion of a detailed tapestry hanging from the wall.
This Boho curtain comes in various colors, including white and gold, blue and gold, black and silver, pink and white, and grey and white. It is 100 percent cotton and is therefore very easy to wash.
14. YoKii – Boho Floral Blackout Curtains
Fans of florals will love this bright Boho curtain. Featuring large, vibrantly colored florals in shades of blue, yellow, green, and pink, this curtain will add life to whatever room you hang them in.
The panels are made from polyester and are thermally insulated, making them ideal for rooms needing extra sun and heat protection.
15. Labhanshi – Black Gold Moroccan Medallion Window Curtains
For a dark, moody Boho vibe, these black and gold curtains are just the ticket. They feature a detailed gold floral pattern of varying lengths down each panel, as well as a corresponding border on the top and sides.
This makes these beautiful curtains feel both textured and luxurious. They are quite sheer, so a second panel will be required to get the full effect of the black.
Things to Consider When Buying Boho Curtains
Boho curtains are a fun way to introduce whimsy, visual interest, and unique design into any room of your home. They serve dual purposes as functional curtains for light and privacy but also as statement pieces.
Before making a final purchase, there are a couple of things to consider:
- Think about the room’s theme or overall vibe. Before buying Boho curtains, think about how the curtains will work with the rest of the room and its pieces. Have a general design plan in mind ahead of time.
- Have fun with color and pattern. There are no set rules for what a Boho design is or looks like. You should feel free to mix colors and patterns, play with textures, and seek out curtains with a vintage feel or look to them. Choose curtains that speak to you.
- Budget. Curtains are generally an inexpensive way to add some new life to a room. But with the extra embroidery or tassels common with Boho curtains, they can cost a little extra. Set a budget for what you want to spend before hitting the stores.
- Light and temperature. Think about how much sun a certain room gets during the day, and if you want to lighten or darken the room, you’re adding Boho curtains to. Sheer curtains tend to let in more light and potentially heat, while blackout curtains are heavy and can keep a room cool.
- Which room are you decorating? You’ll also want to think about the type of room you’re adding Boho curtains to. For example, a bedroom might need more privacy than a living room window or patio door.
Like our Boho Curtain Ideas?
Any of the fifteen Boho curtain products above are sure to add a delightful ambiance and touch of unconventional spirit to your home. No matter which you choose, this eclectic and carefree aesthetic will ensure a room that is both beautiful and authentically yours.