Effective Date: April 16, 2020
1.1 Personal Information
“Personal Information” as used in this Policy, is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device. We have collected the following categories of personal information within the last twelve (12) months:
Category A: Personal information described in California Civil Code Section 1798.80(e)
– First name;
– Last name;
– Email address;
– Website (optional);
– Any other information that you upload or submit to the us directly or indirectly, including credit card information.
Category B: Internet or other electronic network activity
In addition, REthority collects the following Data from all users:
– Your IP address;
– Your browser and search engine information;
– Your device information;
– Your visitor history;
– Your usage of the Website, including, without limitation, any links or items clicked or pages viewed and statistics;
– Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
– Analytical data from Google Analytics and/or Google AdSense; and
– Any other additional information or analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Website.
Category C: Geolocation
– Your geolocation.
We may use your Personal Information for the purposes set forth below. We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose; provided that if such Other Information is considered Personal Information under applicable law or if we combine Other Information with your Personal Information, we will treat such information as Personal Information.
Specifically, we and our service providers may use advertising Cookies to deliver ads that we think will be relevant to you and your interests. We may use advertising Cookies to customize the advertising and content you receive on our Site, conduct interest-based advertising, limit the number of times you see the same ad on our Site, help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, and conduct market research. These Cookies remember what you have looked at or purchased on our Site and other sites, and may be combined with other information acquired from third parties such as demographics and other marketing information.
We may share this information with other organizations, such as advertisers, in accordance with applicable law. Third party advertisers and other organizations may also use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our Site and/or the advertisements you have clicked on. This information, which may be combined with other marketing information acquired from third parties, may be used to provide advertisements on our Site and third party sites that they think will be of interest to you based on content you have viewed. Third party advertisers may also use this information to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to track aggregate usage statistics.
2.2 To Provide Content and to Operating, Maintain and Improve Our Site
We use Personal Information and Other Information we collect from and about you to operate, maintain, and improve our Site, including to (i) deliver the content, products and services offered through our Site or that users request, (ii) to create and manage your accounts, and (iii) allow you to engage with us (e.g., to comment on content or send us Feedback (as defined in the Terms). We may also use the information we collect from you to analyze website use and improve and customize the content, layout, and services of our Site.
2.3 To Provide (and Allow Third Parties to Provide) Advertising and Internet-Based Advertising
We and our service providers may use any of the information we collect from and about you to allow us to provide ads about products and services tailored to your individual interests when you use our Site. We may work with third party advertising companies, advertisers and ad networks who help deliver these ads to you. These third parties may collect and use information about your activities on our Site and on other websites to provide ads to you that are believed to be consistent with your interests. Please see additional details in Section 2.1 above.
2.4 To Allow Social Sharing Functionality
If you log in with, or connect a social media service account to, our Site, we may use Personal Information and Other Information to facilitate your sharing of information between our Site and your social media service.
2.5 To Contact You
We may send you materials about promotions, upcoming events, and other news related to the content offered on our Site and products and services from our selected partners. We may use and combine any of the Personal Information and Other Information we collect to assist us in sending you these materials. We may also contact you to respond to your comments, questions, requests or other Feedback and to provide customer service.
2.6 To Protect Our Rights and the Rights of Others
We may use your Personal Information, as we find necessary or appropriate in our discretion, and as permitted by law to: resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems; comply with law and respond to lawful requests from public and government authorities and legal processes; protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of Company or its employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements, policies and Terms); protect the safety, privacy, and security of users of our Site or other third parties; enforce contractual and intellectual property rights; and protect against fraud and other unlawful activity or for risk management purposes.
We may share your information to a third party for a business purpose.
3.1 Third Party Disclosure
We disclose the personal information to the following categories of third parties:
3.1 (c) Interaction with external social networks and platforms
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
3.1 (d) Remarketing and behavioral targeting
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
3.1 (e) Tag Management
Google Tag Manager
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
3.2 Previous 12 Months
In the previous 12 months, we may have shared your personal information with the following parties:
Google Analytics and Adwords
3.3 Sale of Personal Information
We have not sold any personal information in the preceding 12 months.
4.1 Right to Access
California residents have the right to request us to provide you with information we have collected from you in the preceding twelve (12) months. After receiving and confirming a verifiable request, we will provide the following information:
– The categories of personal information we have collect about you
– The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected
– The business or commercial purpose for collecting the personal information
– The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information
– The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
4.2 Right to Request Deletion
– California residents have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you which we have collected. After receiving and confirming a verifiable request, we will delete your personal information from our records.
– We are not required to comply with your request to delete your personal information if it is necessary for us to maintain your personal information in order to:
– Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or services requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you. Or otherwise perform a contract between us and you
– Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity or to prosecute those responsible for such activity
– Debug to identify and repair errors impairing existing intended functionality
– Exercise free speech
– Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (California Penal Code Section 1546 et sea)
– Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of information is likely to render it impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if the consumer has provided informed consent
– To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us
– Comply with a legal obligation
– Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
6.1 Verified Consumer Request
You may exercise your rights under this policy by submitting a request to email@example.com. If your request does not contain sufficient information to verify your identity, we will not comply with your request. You may make a request pursuant to this policy no more than twice within a twelve (12) month period.
6.2 Response Time
Within 45 days of receiving a verifiable request from you, we will disclose and deliver the information to you, free of charge. If we cannot comply with your request within 45 days, we will notify you of an extension of up to 45 additional days. If you maintain an account with us, we will deliver the information through your account. If you do not maintain an account with us, we will deliver the information electronically or by mail, at your option. We will not require you to make an account with us in order to make a verifiable consumer request.
This Policy is effective as of the Effective Date set forth above. We have the right to change or update this Policy at our discretion and without notice to you. This Policy is subject to occasional revision and, if we make any material changes, we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our Site indicating we have updated this Policy. Continued use of our Site following these changes means you acknowledge you have read and accept the revised Policy.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may contact us at our address:
Angry Owl Technology Group, LLC
4226 N 172 St
Omaha, NE 68116
Please do not disclose any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs or health, social security numbers, or criminal background information) when contacting us.