If your bathroom décor feels all over the place, you should consider getting a matching set of shower curtains with window curtains. This trick adds visual cohesion to your bathroom, no matter what size it is!
16 Shower Curtains With Matching Window Curtains Ideas
Having a beautiful set of matching shower curtains and window curtains can go a long way towards making your chaotic bathroom feel more peaceful.
Here are 16 great sets that offer matching window and shower curtains. You can also look for two separate but similar curtains that match.
1. Blue Aquatic Curtain Set
If you love aquatic creatures, this curtain set is perfect for you! The relaxing blue tones are a great way to bring some serenity into your bathroom.
Plus dolphins and orcas add a bit of fun that may not often have space in other parts of your home. These curtains can also be great if you need to decorate your child’s bathroom.
2. White Shower Curtain With Detachable Valance
This product is truly unique! White with a navy accent, this beautiful, simple design has more to it than meets the eye. The valence of this shower curtain is removable so that you can use it as a valance for your bathroom window.
3. Taupe and White Floral Scroll Curtain Set
This 14 piece set features a beautifully subdued matching set of a window curtain and a shower curtain. The subtle colors are sure to work nicely with any bathroom décor. With such a simple design you can also dress your bathroom up or down. The curtains are sturdy and high-quality.
4. Pink Ruffled Curtain Set
If pink is your favorite color, this set is perfect for you. If pink isn’t your thing, don’t worry because this set comes in plenty of other colors. The vinyl material is wonderful at reliably combating mildew.
The style of these curtains is classic and you can emphasize this look with old-school accessories. You can also juxtapose the classic curtains with modern accessories.
5. Farmhouse Shower Curtain and Window Curtain
While these two items aren’t sold together, they demonstrate that you can find two pieces that work cohesively.
These two are perfect if you want to make your bathroom into a charming farmhouse-inspired sanctuary. Add a quirky rooster figurine and some vintage milk bottles and you’re good to go.
Read Next: Farmhouse Décor Ideas
6. White Ruffled Valance and Shower Curtain
These two pieces are perfect if you want to make your bathroom look like it’s filled with delightful sudsy bubbles. As you shower, you will feel engulfed in comfort and beauty.
If you want to do something a little different and add more dimension to your bathroom, these are the perfect way to do it.
7. Victorian Black and White Floral Curtains
Go back in time with these gorgeous Victorian era-inspired curtains. The neutral black and white color palette of these curtains suit any design scheme.
The floral pattern adds a gentle but striking look to the curtains. Go for a full grayscale bathroom or add strategic pops of color with hand towels or art.
8. Green Swag Curtains
Turn your bathroom into a mystical and relaxing forest with this curtain set. The unique swag shape of these curtains evokes a retro charm.
Enjoy the convenience offered by the included ties that allow you to tie the curtains back if you want a look out the window. This curtain set is also available in plenty of great colors if you like the retro vibes, but you need a different color.
9. Black and White Buffalo Check Curtains
For a balance between farmhouse and bold, buffalo checks are what you want. They are versatile and can complement several different styles. These curtains come in plenty of colors so, you can pick your favorite color or choose a color that you think will create a soothing environment.
10. Herringbone Shower Curtains
If you want a bold, versatile, and modern addition to your bathroom, herringbone is a great option. While you can choose the same fabric for both curtains, adding some textural variety while maintaining the same pattern can add dimension to your bathroom.
Varying fabric textures are particularly nice if the pattern of the curtains is simple. You can find repetitive yet minimalist curtains if you want something slightly different.
11. Floral Watercolor Curtains
Make your bathroom into a whimsical garden with these floral watercolor patterns. These aren’t neutral, but they can blend into many bathroom styles or stand out if that’s what you want. Compliment these curtains with plenty of floral art and actual fresh flowers.
Light a peony scented candle to engage more of your senses. If you like the idea of florals but want something bolder, there are plenty of other great options for floral bathroom curtains.
12. Beachy Sand Curtains
Pick these curtains, and you can feel like you are on vacation all the time. These curtains demand adorable accessories in the rest of the bathroom. Consider decorating with decorative shells and beach-inspired art.
This set-up may work very well at a beach or vacation house. However, if you want to have it in your regular home, that is also fun.
13. White and Yellow Striped Curtains
This simple pattern evokes feelings of cheerfulness and joy. You may also want to choose this option if you want to give your bathroom a vintage look.
Choosing a bright curtain set is fun because you can use the bold color as a focal point, or you can use it as a canvas for excitement in the rest of the décor.
14. Tropical Leaf Curtains
These curtains are a perfect blend of boldness and nature. This beautiful juxtaposition evokes relaxation and modernity.
The green leaves provide a spa-like atmosphere that you can echo in the rest of the bathroom décor so that you have a spa of your own. These are perfect if you want a gorgeous bathroom selfie backdrop.
15. Blue Ombre Curtains
Ombre is a great idea for bathrooms. The lighter end of the curtains makes the room feel light and airy, while the darker end makes that area feel cozy and safe.
You can even choose different colors to suit your style and the lighting is in your bathroom. The two curtains presented here are two different types of fabric with the same blue ombre pattern.
16. Cool-Colored Geode Curtains
These geode curtains are a slightly funkier option. If you love crystals, these curtains invite plenty of crystals as décor. Whether you enjoy geodes or abstract designs, these curtains could be exactly what you need to show off your style.
Complement these curtains with shades of purple and turquoise. There are plenty of similar curtains in different colors if those are more your style.
Things to Consider
As you look for the perfect curtain set for your bathroom, there are a few things that you should consider.
- If you can’t find an exact match, opt for two curtains that complement each other rather than two curtains that are similar but not quite the same. For example, pick a blue floral design for the window curtain to match your solid blue shower curtain rather than two curtains that don’t quite match.
- Prioritize the fabric. Bathrooms can get damp and this can impact the health of the curtains. At the end of the day, it is important to find curtains that use fabric that you can clean easily and that won’t get moldy.
- Play with the fabric. As you select fabric, consider that you don’t need to use the same fabric for all the curtains. If you find two curtains with the same pattern on different fabrics, this could work for your décor. As long as the pattern is consistent, different fabrics can add dimension.
- Don’t forget the rest of the bathroom accessories. Consider your bathroom as a whole rather than just paying attention to the shower curtains. Think of the paint color, wood colors, accessories, towels, bath mats, and wall art.
- Pick something that you want to look at every day. Carefully picking out a new curtain set is no fun if you end up picking something that is boring or too overwhelming.
- Consider privacy. Valances are cute but if people from outside can look through, choose window curtains you can close.
- Remember lighting. When you’re shopping for a certain set, keep in mind what the lighting is like in your bathroom. A curtain that looks great in a store or online may not look the same in your bathroom.
What’s Your Favorite Shower Curtain With Matching Window Curtains Set?
Whether you find a set of curtains you like or make your own, matching your bathroom window curtain to your shower curtain is a great way to add cohesion to your bathroom. Find some curtains that match your style and make every visit to the bathroom more comfortable.