Showing Suite is a platform that allows real estate professionals to streamline their showing processes by digitizing them. With this platform, you’ll spend less time scheduling and more time showing. Read on to learn more.
Disclaimer: REthority is supported by ads and participation in affiliate programs. We may earn a commission when you click our links. The information included in this post is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal or financial advice.
What Is Showing Suite?
Showing Suite is a lot of things. But if we had to sum it up in one word, we’d pick “efficient.”
- What is it? Showing Suite is a group of mobile apps for real estate professionals, including real estate agents and brokers.
- Who uses it? Agents and brokers use Showing Suite apps to automate, organize, and manage the showing process among listing and buyer’s agents, brokers, buyers, and homeowners. The apps are now part of Showingtime.
- How does it work? Showing Suite claims to be an all-in-one app that can be used by both real estate professionals and their clients. It offers a range of features like automated showing scheduling and included logins for real estate clients to stay engaged and informed in the process.
We took a close-up look at this group of real estate apps to determine if they are worth your time as a real estate agent or broker. From features to pricing, we’ll examine Showing Suite to find out how this app can help make showings easier. Read on to learn more!
Showing Suite’s Best Features
Showing Suite focuses only on the walk-through aspect of real estate, and it offers a variety of features to make each step in the showing process a bit easier and more manageable.
This app allows users to schedule showings with interested buyers automatically, collaborate with other agents, receive immediate feedback after showings, and keep clients in the loop.
Read more details about each of the following features:
- Lock box-synced agent feedback
- Confirm times and dates with Showing Robot
- TEXT2SHOW automated scheduling
- Create and share media with Showing Notes
- Logins for tenants and homeowners
- Packages for teams and individual agents
Lock box-synced Agent Feedback
Showing Suite’s Homefeedback software is designed to help agents get instant feedback in the form of a customer satisfaction survey from prospective buyers after showing a listing.
This software syncs with electronic lockboxes, so it knows the moment a showing is over. Once the showing ends, it will automatically request showing feedback on the property listing.
Without the need to ask for feedback after each and every showing, the feedback request feature can save the average agent quite a bit of time.
When an agent wants to schedule a showing, there are 4 major parties (and their schedules) to be considered:
- The buyer’s agent
- The listing agent
- The seller
- The buyer
Here’s how Showing Robot works to streamline the process of getting these 4 parties on the same page for a showing.
Each agent using Showing Suite receives a unique, 5-digit Showing Robot number. An interested buyer’s agent contacts this number by calling or texting to schedule a single showing or multiple showings.
The showing agent’s availability is already in the system, so the times and dates offered are times convenient for them. After a date and time are selected, each involved party confirms the appointment.
This is done via text message and includes the seller, buyer, tenant, both agents, etc. If one person is unable to confirm the time and date, it is rescheduled for another available date and time.
No showings go “on the books” until all parties have successfully confirmed. This ensures there’s no confusion in the showing process, and every person knows exactly when and where to arrive.
Text2Show is really just part of the Showing Robot feature. This feature works 3 ways:
- Agents can easily create a flyer for one of their MLS listings, then choose their available dates and times
- Buyers can schedule a showing instantly from their phone or mobile device
- Buyers can arrange an “Instashowing” if the agent is nearby and available
Showing Suite generates a unique number for each MLS listing, which is included on the flyer. When a buyer texts this number, they receive information about the property by texting “Info.” They can schedule a showing by texting “Show.”
There is also an option to text “Instashow.” If the buyer is in front of or near the listing and the agent is available, they have the option to arrange a showing instantly rather than scheduling a later date and time.
Showing Note is the collaborative feature in the Showing Suite apps. During a showing, an agent might take several photos and videos of the listing along with showing instructions or notes about unique features and highlights.
Agents can collaborate with other agents and share these notes and photos. Text, pictures, and videos can be shared via the app, or they can be shared to social media.
Logins for Tenants and Homeowners
Agents using Showing Suite can utilize the Seller Portal to give unique logins to sellers and tenants. The seller portal allows them to see all scheduled showings, requests or confirmations for showings, and the ability to approve (confirm) or deny a showing date or time.
This helps ensure no one is caught off-guard and that when agents and buyers arrive for a showing, it’s at a convenient and scheduled time that works for everyone.
Home Followup CRM
Users can access the Home Followup CRM (customer relationship manager) to handle automated email marketing, lead nurturing, and client check-ins with newsletters, e-cards, flyers, and more. The CRM includes these features:
- CAN-SPAM Act compliant emails
- Use custom templates or use 100+ pre-made templates
- Draft your own emails or use existing, pre-written options
- Save notes about any lead or contact in your system for future reference
- Save leads from your website and choose to add them to an email campaign using LeadSync
- For teams: New leads can automatically be assigned to agents on a rotating basis
- MLS integration with your local MLS – easy import using Listing Sync
Packages for Teams and Individual Agents
Whether an agent is working solo or with a group of realtors, Showing Suite can accommodate the workload.
There are a few different packages available that range from month-to-month, per-listing (geared toward individual agents just trying the app out) to annual enterprise-level packages with separate accounts for each agent.
Read more about Showing Suite pricing and packages below.
Plans and Pricing
Showing Suite offers a range of pricing options and packages for its users. These are the currently available options: Pay As You Go, Ultimate, and Enterprise. Pricing information and details for each plan are below.
Pay As You Go: $2.95/month + $30/listing
- One free listing credit included with $2.95 payment
- Listing is paid for the life of the listing
- All Ultimate package features included (listed below)
- 30 day free trial for monthly plans
- 30-day money-back guarantee for annual plans
- Included in Pay As You Go package
- Unlimited feedback survey requests
- Showing Note access
- Seller portal logins and app access
- Feedback reports
- Text2Show unique 5-digit phone number
- Public showing calendar of availability
- Lockbox sync
- Home FollowUp email marketing/CRM
- Lead Sync website forms
Enterprise: Request a Quote
- Billed per active user each month
- Annual billing only
- Includes All Ultimate Account Features
- Independent Accounts for All Agents
- Brokerage Wide Reporting Tools
- Custom Corporate Branding Options
- Priority Technical Support
- Unlimited Active Listings
Pros and Cons
As with any objective review, it’s prudent to discuss both the pros and cons. At REthority, we believe in writing truly balanced reviews, so we’ll cover both things we like and things that can use improvement.
Here’s what we really like about Showing Suite:
Here’s where Showing Suite fell short:
Overall, we think Showing Suite is a great option for any type of agent seeking to automate their real estate showings. Both “pay as you go” and enterprise packages offer value and are packed with useful features.
Is Showing Suite the Right Choice for You?
Overall, Showing Suite apps are beneficial for real estate agents. The pricing is fair, and with the Pay As You Go package, it’s easy for agents to give the app a try without committing to a long-term contract.
The ability to schedule simultaneously with multiple parties makes Showing Suite an option worthy of consideration. However, it’s not a terribly unique or ground-breaking app.
The technology is available in other apps and real estate software, and certain features – like the automated “customer satisfaction surveys” – might frustrate home sellers, leads, and potential buyers at one of the most critical parts of the process.
Maybe scheduling showing appointments is taking up more of your time as an agent than you’d like. Or maybe you’re growing your real estate team and need to keep everyone on the same page.
Either way, it’s worth giving Showing Suite a try using their 30-day free trial to see if this suite of apps is right for you and your team.