Real Estate Infographics are wonderful. They take complicated topics and break them down using relevant visual aids. If you’re in search of the perfect real estate infographic, we have you covered.
You Might Also Like:
- Real Estate Jokes: Our top picks of the best real estate jokes every written. We know you’ll find them hilarious.
- Funny Real Estate Memes: Let’s face it — you have a stressful job. Remove the edge with a good laugh.
Note: This is a compilation of our favorite real estate infographics from around the web. We do not claim to own or to have created these. For more information on each company and their brand, visit their websites.
Real Estate Infographic Categories
What Makes a Good Infographic?
Infographics use visual aids to break down complex topic into easy-to-dissect pieces. After all, most people are visual learners. In fact, over 90% of all information sent to the brain is visual. Think of an infographic like a child’s story book.
Do you ever wonder why there are only a few words and detailed pictures with ample color? The reason is that most humans are inherently drawn to colorful pictures over words. A picture really is worth a thousand words.
However, before you make an infographic for your real estate clients, you need to know what makes an infographic effective. There are many elements you can include, but a good one should have:
- A storyline: If you’re not sure what you’re trying to accomplish by laying out your facts and figures, the reader will wonder too. Take the reader on a journey from start to finish.
- A clear path: The reader needs to know how to read your infographic. Many publishers include a winding road or a line that takes the reader from fact to fact.
- Relevant facts: Don’t just throw some graphics alongside numbers. Your facts must tell a story according to numbers 1 and 2.
- Visual appeal: If your real estate infographic is sloppy and hard to read, it’ll work against you. Make sure your text is large enough to read, but not so large that is creates clutter.
Armed with this knowledge, you’ll see why our favorite real estate infographics are so effective at telling their story. Read on to see our favorite examples, and don’t forget to check out the many other resources we have compiled to make you a better real estate professional.
Real Estate Infographics for Agents
Agents make up most of our reader base here at REthority. As such, we’ve included the best real estate infographics geared toward real estate agents first. From social media strategy to interesting facts, we have you covered.
1. Impact of Price on Demand
2. The 8 Best Apps for Busy Realtors
3. Home Staging Makes a Big Impact
5. Pinterest Board Ideas for Real Estate Agents
6. Tips for a Successful Open House
7. Funny Real Estate Vocabulary
8. Real Estate Marketing Strategies for Agents
9. Youtube Marketing Strategies
10. Smart Contracts Help Make Your Life Easier
Real Estate Infographics About Financing
Financing the purchase of a home is a big deal. It’s also very complicated. Fortunately, the publishers of these real estate financing infographics make it easy to sort through the confusion to find the clarity you need.
1. A Step-by-Step Guide to Retiring Without a Rent Payment
2. How the Mortgage Process Works
3. The Devil’s in the Details, and Closing Costs Are No Exception
4. How to Buy a Home With No Money Down and Poor Credit
5. A Helpful Infographic to Determine Which Real Estate Loan is Right for You
Infographics About Buying and Selling Real Estate
Buying and selling a home is something most people only do once or twice in their life. And it’s a naturally complicated process due to the many moving parts. For this reason, we think it’s prudent to include some real estate infographics with a focus on the buying and selling process.
1. Closings Costs are a Tough Topic to Understand
2. Top Real Estate Myths Debunked by Infographic
3. Most Common Home Contingencies
4. Closing on a House in Ten Easy Steps
5. Simple Breakdown of Real Estate Closing Costs
6. Downsizing Tips for Seniors Seeking Smaller Real Estate Accommodations
7. Tips for Moving with Pets
8. Things to Consider When Listing Your Home
9. Real Estate Infographic Explaining Who Pays for the Home Warranty
10. How a Real Estate Transaction Works
11. Renting vs Buying Statistics in an Infographic
12. Statistics About Dealing with Multiples Offers
13. Moving Out Cleaning Checklist
14. 10 Tips to Selling Your Home in the Spring
15. A Complete Infographic Explaining Home Insurance
16. Best Times to Sell Real Estate, in an Infographic
Home Improvement Real Estate Infographics
The Home Improvement topic is a reader favorite here at REthority. For this reason, we’ve include some of our favorite real estate infographics related to home improvement. While there are many, these are our favorite.
And while you’re here — make sure to check out our complete Home Guide by clicking on the “Home Guide” Tab in the footer menu at the bottom of the page!
1. How to Hire a Contractor
2. How Much do Average Renovation Projects Cost?
3. Feng Ghui Made Easy
4. Timelines for Moving to a New Home
5. Most Popular Benjamin Moore Paint Colors
6. A 28 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge
7. Landscaping Do’s and Dont’s, in an Infographic
8. What Does a Home Warranty Cost?
9. 14 Inexpensive Tools Every Real Estate Owner Needs, in Infographic Form
Which Real Estate Infographic is Your Favorite?
We’ve included our favorite real estate infographics, but these are just a sample of the many others available on the web. If you have one that you’d like to submit, click the “Contact Us” page in the footer below. And while you’re here, make sure to check out our other articles.