Realtors wishing to stand out too often skip the most basic piece of marketing: the trusty business card. Social media allows brands to easily expand their reach, but also causes agents to overlook the small details. Not to worry – we’ll put you back on track with our free real estate business card designs.
Disclaimer: REthority is supported by ads and participation in affiliate programs. We may earn a commission when you click our links. The information included in this post is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal or financial advice.
Related: Check out our other resources for real estate agents.
Business Card Ideas For Realtors
Though business cards vary in size and color, they often look alike. The reason for this is simple – many real estate agents use generic templates. To buck this trend, our graphic designer created free business card templates every realtor can use. Even better, they are free!
If you find one you like, email us and we’ll send you the source file. You can then add your own company logo and information, free of charge.
Use these designs on signs, letterhead, and any other marketing to keep your image consistent. Check out our custom designs below, and make sure to tell us which one is your favorite.
Stand Out With Unique Styles
Shopping for your business card can be overwhelming, as there are many styles available. Although rectangular business cards are most common, you can choose an alternative design to stand out in a crowded real estate market. These include:
- Square – Rectangular business cards fit nicely in a wallet, but square cards stand out. We’ve never actually seen one of these in use but they are sold on many business card sites.
- Metal – While expensive, metal business cards make a big impact. We suggest reserving these for the serious clients.
- Plastic – I personally have plastic business cards and when I give them to a client, they comment how professional they look. While these are more expensive than paper cards, they make a big impact.
- Gold Foil – Black ink with gold foil accents makes letters pop and is a nice change from boring white paper.
- Full Color – While ink is expensive, your listing may generate thousands of dollars in commission, so make sure you splurge and make an impact with full color print.
Real Estate Business Card Templates
Our designs were created for us, which means they are original. We’ve added generic placeholders, but adding your firm’s logo would make your cards unique to you.
Although our business card templates were custom designed for all real estate professionals, some fit specific personality types better than others. Have more ideas? Let us know on our contact page.
1. The Big Wig (a.k.a. The Real Estate Broker)– Simple and modern, this card would be perfect on thick paperstock. We love the deep blue, and the colors and design would fit perfectly with a commercial real estate agent’s business.
2. The House Flipper – Colorful but also forceful, this design uses bold colors and is suited well for a house flipper or property investor. If you’re wanting to make a splash, this design will help you stick out from the crowd.
3. The Digital Age Agent – Just like the business card design, an agent using this business card is hip and trendy. With minimal styles, the blue on white catches the eye without being boring. Branding is important, so show millennial buyers that you relate with the digital media symbols on the back of this card.
4. The Fun Agent – Never mind your colleague’s stuffy personalities that seem to show through their business cards. Set your real estate business apart by letting your fun personality show with this unique card.
5. The Luxury Realtor – This business card design is the pinnacle of luxury. With a sharp black background, gold foil lettering would make the perfect accent to make your real estate logo pop.
6. The Funky Agent – Everyone knows a realtor who has more funk than the 1970’s, and what better business card template to capture their personality? We think this card would look best in clear plastic, and bet you’ve never seen anything like this in the field. You can be the first!
7. The Jack Of All Trades – Some business cards are timeless, just like the firm name printed on them. With this template, others will know your style (and sales record) will never go out of style.
8. The Instagram Agent – Ever seen an Instagram page so perfectly curated that it must be run by professionals? Yeah, we have too. If you strive to mimic this style, let it flow into your real estate company business cards by choosing this unique design.
Business Cards From Well-Known Real Estate Firms
Realty-cards.com makes some wonderful business cards and has pre-made templates with logos from real estate firms around the country. Prices for the gold card below range from $0.02 to $.039 per card, depending how many cards you buy at once.
Ordering is easy, as the template is pre-designed so all you do is enter your information. Make sure to check them out for great discounts on your real estate business card needs.
Design Your Own Real Estate Business Cards
Were you inspired by our templates but want to make your own design? No worries – we know just the places to go. After all, spending less time sweating the small stuff means you have more time to get out and sell. Before you start, however, make sure you include the following:
- Company Name – This is the name of your real estate firm.
- Real Estate Logo – You want to clearly represent your business, so adding a logo with a picture of a house or other property is common. This ensures your services are clearly defined.
- Phone Number – Clients should know who to call so it goes without saying your phone number should be clearly listed on the card
- Email Address – As we live in the digital age, it’s critical to include your email address on your business card
Where To Buy Your Cards
Next, it’s time to start designing. You can either send your inspiration to a designer, or do it yourself (it’s super easy, we promise). We use both of these services regularly, as they each serve a different purpose.
This site connects you with freelance graphic designers by acting as the intermediary. We’ve ordered many products from designers and like the ability to customize virtually anything. In your case, customize your real estate firm’s business cards for maximum impact.
We love this website because it’s so darn easy to use. From logo design to yard signs, Vistaprint sells every product under the sun. And the best part is that you can transfer your design to other products in seconds.
Other Marketing Materials
Your business is built on brand recognition which means advertising must be consistent. This includes putting your company logo in the same spot on each piece of marketing material and making sure colors blend together.
But there is no reason to stop at business cards. Many real estate professionals also make rack cards for use in open houses and door hangers to promote their services door to door.
Should You Buy Custom Real Estate Business Cards?
While social media plays an important role in real estate marketing, make sure not to overlook the details. After all, high-end business cards help bolster your brand which helps attract more business.
Bottom line – use our real estate business card templates and designs to help you stand out in a crowded market. Just make sure to thank us by spreading the word about our site.
Related: Check out our free real estate marketing guide to help maximize your reach.